Seasoning is a matter of preference of course, and you should intimately get to know your taste, but soup from a can is mostly an abomination with way too much sodium for any meal, much less a soup. No matter the company, they have to add that much salt because it’s the only way for the soup to taste like anything since it was made however long ago by a robot that does not understand depth of flavor or eating. So, you know, make your own. Make a bunch. Share it. Freeze it. Eat it.
Photo is from Flickr by Urban Sea Star.
- christfirstfitness reblogged this from ayearofsoup
- christfirstfitness likes this
- thebestbeginner reblogged this from ayearofsoup
- damnedtodeutschland likes this
- damnedtodeutschland said: i am so guilty of campbell’s tomato soup— i can’t be broken of my poor people’s food!
- carpentrix likes this
- ayearofsoup posted this